It was brought to Management’s attention that there are active coyote’s in the Ridgemoor Homeowners Association. Please take the following steps to ensure your safety.
- Consider making your dog or cat an indoor pet when living in an area that
- is known to be occupied by coyotes.
- Accompany your dog in well lighted areas at night for comfort walks.
- Keep your dog on a maximum 6 foot leash whenever you take it off your
- own property.
- Keep all outdoor trash can lids securely fastened to the trash can
- Improve yard fencing to coyote resistant standards.
- Pick fruit when it ripens, and don’t leave rotting fruit on the ground.
- We recommend that cats be housed in a substantial cat run when left
- unattended outdoors
- Teach children not to approach stray animals
- Don’t feed wild animals.
- Don’t leave pet food outdoors, especially at night.
- Don’t allow pets to roam from home unaccompanied.
- Don’t leave water bowls for pets outdoors.
- Don’t leave water in birdbaths, or birdseed outdoors for songbirds.
- Don’t attempt to contact or “tame” coyotes.
It is each individual owners responsibility to ensure the safety of their pets and children.
Thank you for your cooperation,